Smogon Forums

Coti
Coti
take your time, so I am also preparing me when you're ready :)

p.s.forgive me if it's written wrong but I am writing with google translator LOL
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
okay, well my team is finished. i'll probably be able to do it today anywhere from 3-5 pm eastern standard (in an hour and 20 minutes, to 3 hours and 20 minutes)
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
or sometime tomorrow.
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
it's now 5 pm and i have to get ready for work. i'll be available tomorrow around 11am-2pm est to battle.
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
scratched that, just looked at this week's schedule for work. i'll work all day and night tomorrow, so that's no go, and the following day i work open to 4. so let's say Monday the 24th, at 5PM - 12AM Midnight EST I am available. Let's try to get it on that day please :)
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
okay well since that didn't go through, i work today until close and the following day i work until 4pm est. i have a match at 8 and would like to do it around 8-9 or later that night. but if needed i could do the match when i'm out of work and home, around 5. so i'm free most of that day to have the match
Coti
Coti
I'm ready
Coti
Coti
Can you fight in pokemon online? What's your nick?
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
i suppose i could fight on online but i much much prefer showdown. nick is the same as my smogon username. today is a national holiday so you'll havr to forgive me if i'mnot available all day. can you give me a time range? i much prefer that to having to check smogon constantly to see if you're available.
Coti
Coti
Log on pokemon online you can just, I will have the nickname "Coty", I do not have available the computer so I can only use pokemon online
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
that's fine i'll deal with pokemon online, i just need to know when, as anytime i've given you a time you just haven't been on. when do you want to play the match? give me an available frame and i'll try my best to adhere to that. i should be free most of the day tomorrow.
Coti
Coti
I am GMT + 1, at least you know that you? At least I tell you time as you will ... I now have all day with my girlfriend, so what do you say to fight when there will be 10:30 pm?
Coti
Coti
In the lobby of pokemon showdown
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
i was sleeping as it was 1 am here. i can battle tonight at like 8
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
available now and for the next 8 hours or so