Smogon Forums

SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Yes, yes I do... I'm actually breeding one right now :p
Borealis_
Borealis_
hmm, I might just raise treeco instead cause better states, but oh well thanks for looking into it anyway :P I managed to transfer feebas and abra over using the GTS because pokemon bank is a butthole. lol
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
:D now you just have to use the old, dumb way to evolve feebas...
Borealis_
Borealis_
Nope. Trading with the stone worked but I kind of dislIke milotic now so I'm just gonna use kadabra lol
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
xD didn't realise the trade method still worked in oras... Plus, you should totally trade your Kadabra to some stranger...
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Today was LITERALLY the worst day to release anything anywhere... Apparently there were riots and fires in some stores... I had to queue from outside the shop to get OR, and they'd already run out of figurines D:
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
not fights and riots over pokemon, fights and riots because someone decided Black Friday should be a thing here, even though we don't have thanksgiving... .-.
Borealis_
Borealis_
You just got the game, and I'm just getting to victory road. gg nintendo and your release dates.
Borealis_
Borealis_
Also caught Kyogre in ultra ball. You better pray to god Groudon doesn't have some fire equivalent to Aqua Ring.