Smogon Forums

SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
I have a bunch of Master Balls I was gonna move from Y because lazt... Meanwhile, you're catching Legendaries, I'm only just past Petalburg Woods...
Borealis_
Borealis_
What's your team so far? Plans?
Borealis_
Borealis_
Mine were Manectric, Altaria, Sceptile, Ninetales, Milotic, and Kadabra. Wish I had a fairy type though to help out.
Borealis_
Borealis_
Also you aren't showing up in my friends list ingame.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Made it to Rustboro now! With Poochyena, Mudkip, Surskit, Zigzagoon (HM Slave), Slakoth, and an empty spot...
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
I don't want to cheat and bring in stuff from Y until I beat the story, so I'm probably just gonna end up with Swampert2.0, Mightyene, a better Linoone than the one I have, Slaking and some other random stuff... perhaps a Golem...
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
I've not been online on OR yet, that'll probably be why I'm not on your list lol
Borealis_
Borealis_
Yay swampert2.0! You can catch stronger linoones in the route west of lilycove. A ludicolo would be a good addition, and an altaria because they can learn moonblast later on.
Borealis_
Borealis_
So many legendgaries. Some are version exclusive so we'll need to help each other out when you get to that point lol. I have half a box or more of them now o.o
Borealis_
Borealis_
The only thin I could have done differently was use the ralts I got instead of abra, and use my defunct lotad for my water till I got to route 117 for milotic
Borealis_
Borealis_
Was just a matter of preference really ;P
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
I'm totally gonna nickname the Swampert that when it evolves :P But Altaria sounds like a plan... Don't forget about the shiny Beldum event... I might have to use that for the league...