Smogon Forums

Cloud_Nine987
Cloud_Nine987
I'll check it out tomorrow!
Machi
Machi
How is your test team going? I'm upto 1513 now XD at that point you're bound to encounter more stall or defensive teams, which can be very annoying. They can be beaten but yeah its hella boring.
Cloud_Nine987
Cloud_Nine987
I'm working with a Sticky Web team. With Sticky Web, Diancie naturally outspeeds Greninja, and can run actual HP investment! So that's what I'm doing now, congrats on your high rating.
Machi
Machi
Yeah even on my team there is no good answer for Greninja other than a surprise scarf Diggersby or CB Talonflame. He does have switch ins but the problem is they aren't exactly easy to fit in, e.g. Tentacruel, and of course you never know if he is running the appropriate coverage, which he can. So... I just end up saccing either Rotom or Coballion when it comes to him and hope to scare him off or outright kill him. Regardless, there is no easy answer to Greninja other than messing around with speed tiers.
Cloud_Nine987
Cloud_Nine987
Yep. It's really hard to check the ninja frog. If you'd like to see my progress, check here. I'm currently trying to use Ferrothorn, Bisharp, AND Galvantula, but I can't decide which one to toss since they're all fire weak.
Cloud_Nine987
Cloud_Nine987
Machi
Machi
You are probably better off using Shuckle than Galvantula since it has actual bulk, and won't be so reliant on focus sash. Moreover, it can be an additional setter of rocks if need be or just be a nuisance more with knock off. That said you also have the option of running Choice Scarf on Keldeo since it should net you some surprise kills.
Machi
Machi
Otherwise, I'm not too much of a fan of Sticky web XD Honestly those teams don't get very far since none of the setters have much longevity to them, unlike other hazard setters.
Cloud_Nine987
Cloud_Nine987
Yeah, that's true. I'll see how it goes, in any case.
Machi
Machi
Honestly a surprise scarfer is always good in this meta, it catches people off guard and throws them off sync.
Machi
Machi
That said your team is so going to be mauled by a ground type XD
Machi
Machi
How goes your attempt at MDiancie? Highest I went for is 1730 after that I had some hax and need to readjust to the new weather team posted on RMT, fucking scarf Thundrus-T! After some losses and decay I settled in the 1600+ rank. Did your ladder rating improve with adjustments?