Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I don't know if our times are interfering, but I'm GMT+2 (central Europe or the like). I'll be gone for now, but I'll check back in in a few hours. Cheers (no, I'm not British, lol)
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Too bad, I am lol (gmt)
cause they're little cup spreads they're a little weird. I wrote them in a comment higher up because I cba to retype them on my phone lol.
I'll make sure I have you added, but I might not be able to trade until tomorrow afternoon
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I'll try to be on at that time, but no promises. Anyway, good night!
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I'm available now for a few hours. Let me know when you are :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Guess I missed you today... Well, I'll try to catch you tomorrow. Good night!
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Crap, sorry about that, I left my ds open, and forgot to go online... I wondered why nobody was pestering me...
I'll try to get online today though
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Well, I'm around now for a few hours. Let me know.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
No Wi-Fi at work D:
I'll be back around 1800 my time, and won't forget to turn on wi-fi this time :P
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Alright, that should be around 2000 here (iirc, time zones, that is) - I'll definitely be here at that time. :D
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Slightly later than I'd hoped, but I'm online now. Send a request whenever you see this :P
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Oh, that was you just earlier? Sorry 'bout that. I've been trying to clean out my boxes and WT'ing whatever might be worth it. Initiating trade now.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
No problem, I forgot I was using OR, so theign is different. Let me know when you're done, there's no hurry...
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Alright, I'll get to training. I've still got those spreads you posted higher up and I'll adhere to those unless you've changed your mind on them. For reference:
Munchlax | 236 Atk/ 36 Def/ 236 SpD
Carvanha | 196 Atk/ 36 Def/ 36 SpD/ 236 Spe
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Sounds about right... I only copied those from the strategy dex anyway lol
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Alright, I'm done. However, the spread you gave me for Carvanha only equated to 504 EVs, so the additional stat went into Sp.Def. I hope it's not too big of a deal, but I didn't realize it until I had trained it 99% of the way. Yeah, I suppose the additional point should go into Def for priority. Sorry about that. If you have any EV reducing berries, I can fix it for you.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Wow, that was quick, thank you. You're right, the extra points should be in defense, no need to change it. I'll be on in a minute to trade back
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Guess I missed you :( I'll be on around the same time tomorrow, if that helps.
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Didn't forget about you, not at all... I'm online now, hopefully it's not too late for you
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Decided to check one last time today... aaaand I'm one hour late :( We may need to decide a specific time for ourselves ;D
SpaceNarwhal
SpaceNarwhal
Well, I'm online now, but I'll have to eat soon for about half an hour. I should be back about 1900 gmt, then I'll be on all evening