Smogon Forums

Soul Fly
Soul Fly
Thanks man, that would be really cool! I'd really appreciate that.

19 yo, 5'11, 72 kgs.

IDK how often, I'm definitely not as free as I was back after high school. I haven't even decided on my exercise routine yet. Probably centered around running and core, but it's all nascent now.
So I guess 3-4 times a week. Right now the goal is just to cut the flabby bits and get a lean foundation.
Stallion
Stallion
Do weight training, especially when your body isn't used to it it'll cut flab AND build muscle. If you just run you're gonna get skinny but look like shit, you're the same height as me and 6 kilos lighter and I'm pretty damn lean and still think I look too small haha. Do what Lee said, even 3 days a week of StrongLifts will make a huge difference at first. Maybe one day for arms if you're concerned about them not getting any direct work. Anyway give me a bit, I'll come up with your macros soon :)
Soul Fly
Soul Fly
ya it's just that except my legs, I have almost negligible muscle mass, so most of my extra weight is fat. Compared to a fucking hunk like you...... lol. well
Stallion
Stallion
Haha I have a long way to go, but I appreciate the compliment! Anywhere here goes:

295 g carbs
190 g protein
80 g fat

This is assuming exercising 3 days a week. Use myfitnesspal to track your calories. I realise this is quite a bit to eat, but I assure you the reason you're in your own words "skinnyfat" is that you don't eat enough and you've slowed your metabolism. If you find you're gaining weight too fast with these calories (if you gain significantly more than 1 pound per week for two weeks in a row for example), let me know. You should always weigh yourself as soon as you wake up and have urinated so that sodium/glycogen/water retention/food eaten doesn't fuck with your scale readings.