Smogon Forums

rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
My nicknameable shinies are free as long as you want to nickname them, and they're not for trade at all if you don't n_n So if you want them just let me know what nicknames you want.
TyVip
TyVip
stop giving out free stuffs lol i feel bad .
Whack A Mole for diglett and Inugami for shinx
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Give me something decent in return if it'll make you feel better lol. Will do, can you clone them?
TyVip
TyVip
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sure, sounds cool. I've nicknamed them and am banking them to my AS file now, give me a couple of minutes. I'll only need the originals back btw.
TyVip
TyVip
IT IS MINE NOW .
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
So they are, enjoy :p I need to dash off for a bit but I'll be back in about ~30 mins to pick up the clones if that's okay?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Eh well maybe longer but less than an hour hopefully
TyVip
TyVip
yeah i will be around.
TyVip
TyVip
just don't be too late since i will probably going to bed 1 hour 20 minutes from now :P .
TyVip
TyVip
i will go to bed in 30 minutes , we can trade tmrw .
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yeah sorry about that, I had to pick up my brother from the station and he kept jerking me around .-. Tomorrow will be fine.
TyVip
TyVip
i am available
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sorry, was out during the morning, but I'm back now if you're ready to trade.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm probably going to be hanging around online so if you can trade just get on and start a trade with me.
TyVip
TyVip
10 minutes lol , plus i have like 4 trades with other people once i get online .
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yeah it's no problem, take your time.
TyVip
TyVip
i am online
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
lmao of course you come online just when I run off for a snack. I'm on and ready now.
TyVip
TyVip
#iseewhatyoudidthere #iseeeverythang

How's the 2 eggs so far ?