Arhan
Arhan
Happy Birthday!
Jkickit
Jkickit
hanks m8!
Arhan
Arhan
Do tell me once your 12 penta trade is done, I have something nice planned which if we work at together, will be better for both of us. :) (that is if you don't mind partnering me in breeding).
Jkickit
Jkickit
sure. im like 6/11 (it was 11, miscounted iirc)
Arhan
Arhan
Any other breeders you think who would be dedicated enough to do this?I plan to cover all bases up for all pokemon(I am thinking crazy man for HP stuff and Pikamilk for other stuff.)
Jkickit
Jkickit
pikamilk is all i can think of.
maybe chill, steele, hells gate, brigidd.
Jkickit
Jkickit
chill has cool balltism and HP stuff but doesnt like big trades. steele also a lot of ball stuff.
Arhan
Arhan
Hell will be nice, Powersaves, apricorn etc.Maybe he can tackle HP projects for us, I have got a lot of FS and horde stuff(not to mention my fossils).I also am getting a bunch of apricorn stuff and pika can custom breed.Seems like a good plan.
Arhan
Arhan
Ok, we made it, it seems a good idea, any ideas on how to get it alive and kickin'?
Jkickit
Jkickit
thats about it i think. let people choose what to help with and let em breed for the person and themelves with it.
Arhan
Arhan
I guess if you answered, it would come to life, I wanna suggest HP Stuff, but I don't want to start with something this hard, so suggest something simple.