Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hey man, sorry, I missed you earlier
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hi Arhan, are you available now?
Arhan
Arhan
Yep I am, can you remind me what you needed?I have expanded my collection even further, where I think it has reached its peak, with just 3 pokemon that I don't have that are relevant as bank balls left.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Wow, awesome. You want Landorus and Thundurus, right? I'll search for the PM where I chose the stuff
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I think they were Quick Ball Carvanha, Repeat Ball Goldeen, Dive Ball Clamperl, Dive Ball Wailmer, Dive Ball Mantine and Quick Ball Burmy
Arhan
Arhan
I actually closed down my breeding section, I will get them cloned again, coz it seems I traded them away..I also have had enough trading for today, wanna breed some stuff for shinies now.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Okay. You need me to choose something else for the genies?
Arhan
Arhan
No, just wait.Also, any progress on Skarmory?Also, CMT(ignore breeds section)).
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Ok then. I was out of town and just got back yesterday. I have some spreads ready for the Gen 5 projects you asked (if you still need them), just gotta find the time do do them. I can do Skarmory soon, I imagine. You still want the Lugia?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
By the way, Skarmory will require an Ability Capsule. I cannot find a suitable spread with Sturdy
Arhan
Arhan
Yea, I would like one from a more reliable source and no problem n the Skarmory, I have one lying waste anyway.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sure thing. Impish Heavy Ball Skarmory and Timid Dive Ball Lugia on the way
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Done! Skarmory and Lugia have been caught; I'll proceed to clone and teach them Defog. Let me know when we can trade :)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Arhan, do you still need the Gen V projects you asked me? Luxury Relaxed Claydol, Dusk Relaxed Bronzong, Ultra Adamant Klink, Calm Repeat Solrock