Smogon Forums

ck49
ck49
Cool. I'm usually in the vgc room under the name ck49 or mgmfa.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Ok, I'll find ya
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Got there, didn't see you. What time are you generally in?
ck49
ck49
Depends on the day and how much work I have. Arranging a time is usually better for me. I am online now if you want to battle, but I have to leave in ~30 minutes
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Sorry, was not here. If you are able to do it, I can get online tomorrow at the same time of your message, so we can battle.
ck49
ck49
Sure, that'll work
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Sorry, it didn't work, had problems at work
ck49
ck49
No worries, I'll be on showdown around the same time, although I'll probably be playing in the VGC tournament on my DS at that time. I'm pretty free until 9pm central, so let me know when.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Are you still on?
ck49
ck49
Sorry, It's past 1am and I've still got HW due for tomorrow. Probably not a good time.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Don't worry. I'll be here from 6 to 10 PM GMT -2 tomorrow. Gn and good luck with your HW
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Nevermind, I just found out I'll have a busy weekend early on, I'll have things to do on Saturday and Sunday morning, which means I won't be able to be here up to 10 pm (my time). As we had an extension of time, in case we can't arrange a good time on Sunday, we meet on Monday, ok?
ck49
ck49
Sounds good. I dunno how much I'll be available on sunday, we'll see. I'm pretty busy this weekend too. Monday is good though
ck49
ck49
I'm free all day today, and I'll try
ck49
ck49
to be online as much as possible.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
I'm sorry. as you said you wouldn't be online, I didn't even get in. Tomorrow is the last day, I'll be one the whole day, so as we can battle.
ck49
ck49
Alright, I'll be around, probably before dinner time. Let me know when you're on and we can work something out, since I don't have class but have a ton of other work to get done
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
I'm online now, I'll be online for the next 2 hours or so. After that, I have to leave home to do a work thing, and I'll come back at about 9 pm GMT -2, 6 pm East Time.

I'll be awaken up to 1 am my time.
ck49
ck49
I'm online as ck49. I'll be free for another hour or so, if you can battle.
ck49
ck49
logging off, I'll be back around 8:45 my time, 12:45 GMT-2