Haruna
Haruna
Also I haven't played much smash lately so I'm probably really bad now
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
YES I DID
Haruna
Haruna
I thought it looked like it would be pretty awesome, hope its not exclusive for the new 3DS though.
Haruna
Haruna
I dunno if i'm remembering correctly, but I thought that some of the characters shown looked kinda similar to some Awakening characters, maybe they have some ancestors or descendants? Might just be me though
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
me too

and yeah it looks awesome, kind of a East meets West thing, it looked kind of Japanese which is cool. I HOPE WE GET SOME SAMURAI BECAUSE THEY ARE THE COOLEST THINGS EVER
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
the blue haired girl looks kinda like Micaiah not that I've ever played Radiant Dawn (but I want to)
Haruna
Haruna
Aren't Myrmidons and Swordmasters kinda Samurais?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Kinda I guess, but there wasn't that much of culture to them since they were usually on their own
Haruna
Haruna
I thought the blue haired girl looked like a mix Lucina and Micaiah.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah although her hair was way lighter than Lucina's, and Micaiah's not a dancer

btw I didn't know you liked ROB :O
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that's enough for today I wanna play Pokemon now :D
Haruna
Haruna
Yeah, but it was mostly how her hair was styled, with a middle bang thing and yellow eyes. I know Micaiah is not a dancer :p
And I think mixing Lucina and Michaiah's hair would make that light blue

Yeah ROB is pretty cool imo
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah true they did look similar

but most likely they're not related, just considering how the Fire Emblem games tend to be disconnected
Haruna
Haruna
Yeah they probably aren't related

The game still look great though
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah, I can't wait to get it

I wonder how they're gonna do avatars in this game if there are any. I hope it's back to the Fire Emblem 7 style for avatars
Haruna
Haruna
Haruna
Haruna
Also why FE 7 avatar? I liked making your own avatar so I hope it're more like Awakening
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Don't really like the idea of the avatar being a Lord tbh, I'll explain.

I prefer the type of self-insert avatar that was in FE7. Kind of like the Pokemon avatars. They don't talk, and they're just random people, not really special. The Awakening avatar (Robin) was very special and had a distinct personality. He/she was a good character, but not really a great avatar. So it's different.

Basically I prefer that the avatars are just random people picked up to help a Lord, rather than being the Lord themselves. If the player is the Lord he/she will have to have a ton of dialogue, being the center of the story, something I don't like the avatar to have.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I don't think that's possible though, considering all dialogue and such are completely animated. Like in FE7 it was possible because the dialogue was just mugshots and when they wanted to talk to you, they'd look directly at you. They're not really doing the first person thing anymore, so the avatar will have to have a model and participate in cutscenes etc.
Haruna
Haruna
I do agree with you on the avatar/lord stuff, though I'm not completely sure if the avatar actually talks. In the Nintendo Direct, Iwata says that you can make choices, including conversational choices that affect the game. If "you" is the avatar, then I think it might be like Persona 4/Q where the protagonist don't speak outside of battle, but you get to make choices of what they say. I think that the game will have more focus of dialogue on the dancer lady and the leaders of the two fighting nations.