Smogon Forums

Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
I'm GMT+13, im free this weekend if you can play then
Warchomp
Warchomp
I work every weekend but my schedule varies too much to really fix a time those two days. If that's okay with you, weekdays would work way better for me. Tuesday is prefered.
Warchomp
Warchomp
(when I say tuesday, it's my time, for you it should be on wednesday)
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
no that doesn't work for me
Warchomp
Warchomp
What is sure though is that I can't play on the weekend. If you can't play at all on weekdays, the only option left is to play friday night (which for you would be saturday PM)
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
It doesn't have to be this weekend, the deadline isn't until the 7th, are you free other weekends? I'm just out from 7:30-6 due to work and travel so during the week is too hard. I'm free all the time on weekends so I can be extremely flexible with available times.
Warchomp
Warchomp
Yeah I know the deadline is in three weeks, but what I meant is that my work schedule changes every weekend, and I don't want to fix a time and take the risk to have to cancel it after because I have to be at work at that time. If you're free on your saturday afternoon, though, it correspond to my friday evening due to the time difference, and that suits me perfectly.
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
Yo, are you free to play then on the weekend of the 7th? so evening friday the 6th for you? I have a mates 21st this weekend then NRL 9's over the weekend of the 31st/1st. Sorry about this but the 7th is really the only weekend day I have free if you can make that?
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
Sorry that I completely forgot about my prior commitments, was posting times straight after I woke up x_x
Warchomp
Warchomp
That's fine by me. I have nothing planned for that friday night. See you there :)
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
Hey, what time did you have in mind for this weekend? I should be able to be pretty flexible on my Saturday
Warchomp
Warchomp
Anytime between 11:00 and 17:00 (your time) would work best for me.

==> If I calc'd your time correctly, I posted at 4:53, right?
Warchomp
Warchomp
I meant between 13:00 and 17:00, sorry ^^'
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
You posted at 5:01 am, close enough though. see you then.
Darkdiglett
Darkdiglett
Yo im on main server in old gens room
Warchomp
Warchomp
i'll be ready in a couple of minutes. I'll PM you on PS when I'm ready.

Shouldn't be too long, dont worry ;)