Smogon Forums

Tortoise
Tortoise
No prob :)
XDPokemon
Can you clone a quick two time two pokes?
Tortoise
Tortoise
Sorry, didn't see this. Anyway if you still need to clone, I'll be around for the next 3 hours or so.
XDPokemon
Cool :) so listen!i need to clone a raikou twice, alakazsm one time and some two speciel pokes! Clafairy with tutor moves from 3gen! I will give you two and i want three copies+original.
If you want to keep one for yourself you may but can you keep it non redis? Since its very rare
Tortoise
Tortoise
I can come online in ~10 mins, that OK with you?
XDPokemon
Cool!listen i have a a favor :) can you teach alakazam substitute before you clone it? Replaced it with calm mind.
So it goes like this:
Raikou-2 copies+original
Two clafairy-3 copies of each+original.
Alakazam- one copy+original.
Azumarril-one copy+original.
Shiny kyogre-one copy+original.
You can keep a non redis copy of the cleffas and kyogre cool? :) and can you teach alakazam sub?
Tortoise
Tortoise
Ya I can trade after I finish up another trade. Can teach Zam sub also but need to tell me which move to forget.
Tortoise
Tortoise
I'll let you know when I'm ready to clone
Tortoise
Tortoise
Trade now?
XDPokemon
Okay :) and listen, my cleffas are in my X so i will trade them to you and than i will switch out and replaced it with my OR and than i will trade you the rest
XDPokemon
And dont forget to trade my the original first and than thr clones
Tortoise
Tortoise
OK. I'll clone in one go, but with the large numbers required, it'll take a while (<30 mins I guess, but I'll let you know when done).
XDPokemon
Cool :) and dont forget to trade me the original first!
XDPokemon
So im waiting, finish the cleffas and than i will trade you the rest of the pokes to be cloned
XDPokemon
Tortoise
Tortoise
Should be done within next 5 mins. Just wait for me online.
XDPokemon
Cool :)
Tortoise
Tortoise
Already online waiting
XDPokemon
dont forget that the first poke you trade have to be the original :)