Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I switch between OG and Purp
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that was just silly
Haruna
Haruna
My circle pad is kinda messed up, whenever I hold up or down, it stays locked in that position for while, or isn't responsive. So i might do stuff i don't want to do
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ah ok

and I was trying to do the N-air thing with Mac lol
Haruna
Haruna
I meant to do up b all those times sorry :(
Haruna
Haruna
also it makes it almost impossible for me to do an up or down smash
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I hate Pikachu, takes too long to kill things
Haruna
Haruna
I dunno, you just have to sweetspot his moves or something
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm just not a fan of the fast-but-weak combo-based characters. Which kinda sucks because I'd play Zero Suit Samus if I could. But every time I do I just feel like I'm going nowhere.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I guess I prefer to play more reactionary and punish peeps for messing up rather than going on offense.
Haruna
Haruna
I see. I've always preferred faster characters rather than slow ones, since I just don't like how slow characters feel.
Haruna
Haruna
Did you still want to play a few more matches? Or are ya done?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I disconnected but yeah I'm done. We can still chat though :O

Anyway I don't think any of the guys you play kinda fall into the category I mentioned. You play the Links and the Pits they're kinda mid speed and pretty strong. I mean characters like Sheik, Greninja, Zero Suit Samus,
Haruna
Haruna
Hmm, yeah that is true, but I was speaking generally. I really meant characters that are not slow, mostly mid to fast. Also I use Sonic sometimes too.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Oh yeah true about Sonic

Honestly I don't even use "slow" characters like Ganondorf or Dedede (I do play Ganondorf sometimes but he's not one of my best chars). I'm thinking like Ike and Bowser.

My main is Robin but I honestly have no idea what category he fits into, lol. The other characters like him, like Ness...Zelda and Palutena maybe? Would you say so? I can't play any of those anyway