Smogon Forums

Kwonza
Kwonza
With dynamic poses just remember to keep the realism that you are implementing so well :)
Pictures are great to use for references!

Oh that's cool :) I'm not entirely sure what game design means. So, is game design involving the mechanics of the game or just the general design?

Yeyyyy :D I feel encouraged hehe thanks <3
KAIZA
KAIZA
I'll try. ^^;
My quest for a consistent artstyle is far from over!

Well, game design does involve the mechanics and all of that. Usually also has a hand in the overall feel of the game. However, in addition to that, I do want to work as an illustrator, making character designs and such. But, that's a dream for another day. :)

No prob. :3
Kwonza
Kwonza
haha same here! I have a realistic one and a non-realistic one which are so incredibly different from each other.

hmmm do you happen to have a DA?
A lot of publishers hunt for illustrators using that site.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, I do...but I prefer to keep it separate, for personal reasons. <_<

I do use a pixiv account in the meantime.
Kwonza
Kwonza
Oh, huh. I mean, I usually have a lot of RP DA accounts plus my main account where I write my comic book.

Maybe you could always submit something to a journal. It'd be easier if you wanted to write because in that case I could actually help XD

What is pixiv? I know a lot of people that use it.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Yeah, writing is something I'd like to try and improve on as well (especially since English isn't my first language), but that's for another time. ^^;

Pixiv...well, I'm not sure if this description's correct, but it's kinda like dA, but Japanese. There is an English option, though.
Kwonza
Kwonza
English also isn't my second language :)

I'm a novelist, but still rather amateur.

That's pretty neat! Is it like the new DA layout or the old?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Um...I think I'll say "neither". It's got its own layout, but unfortunately, due to the language barrier, I haven't been able to explore more than the basics (profile, upload, search), so I don't use it as much as dA or posting to forums.

It's still pretty neat, though; even some official artists for anime, manga and games have accounts there, if you know where to look.

Just like in dA! XD
Kwonza
Kwonza
Ohhhh okay. I guess I should check it out hehe

Ah, that sounds really awesome! I love stalking the comic book artists on DA and I'm sure I'll enjoy manga artists as well.
Do you like anime?

And hahaha exactly!!:D
KAIZA
KAIZA
I've found a few mostly by snooping around and from outside sources. Still, language barrier, so...kinda difficult to actually look for them without the outside sources. ^^;

I do like anime. :)
I watch a couple of shows per season, depending on what sounds interesting or fun. I do tend to avoid the long-runners, though, because I'll never have enough time to catch up. ^^;
Kwonza
Kwonza
ah, that's true, but at least you found them!

Reeeeally?! What's your favorite anime??
Yeah, I mostly avoid long runners too. That's why I never got into Bleach or Naruto or One Piece.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Hmmm...that's a difficult question...
I mean, I tend to really like one anime per season, or even per year. So it's difficult saying which one I liked the most. Some of my personal favorites include Fullmetal Alchemist, Madoka Magica, Kill la Kill, Binbougami ga, amongst others.
Kwonza
Kwonza
Kill la Kill and Fullmetal are awesome!
Have you ever seen Future Diary or Deadman Wonderland?
Or even Higurashi no naku koro ni?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, I haven't seen them, but I know about them (Future Diary and Higurashi mostly. Especially the former, since a friend of mine is such a fan of that series XD)
Kwonza
Kwonza
oh god Yuno Gasai is one of my favorite characters of all time. I'm a sap for the crazies.
That's also why I like Deadman Wonderland :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
I can't really speak for my friend, but guessing by the drawing of Yuno hanging at the club office and given his liking for the show, I'm assuming he likes her as well. :D
Kwonza
Kwonza
She's absolutely awesome.
A lot of people are hardcore against her or Yukii or both.
I dislike Yukii, but again, I'm a sap for the crazies.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, each to their own. I unfortunately can't give my own opinion of the matter, but from what I've seen, I don't think I'd hate her (then again, I rarely hate a character.)
Kwonza
Kwonza
What is your favorite character type?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Honestly, I can't really say...I don't usually go handpicking characters by archetype; I simply watch a show, and I tend to like certain characters more depending on the situation (or in some cases, design).