Smogon Forums

kingdavid
kingdavid
Hello, I would prefer weekends too most likely or Fridays since I have a day of from classes. I'm on the Eastern time zone, let me know if you wanna do all the games at once and which week you would prefer to battle.
Daftley
Daftley
I can play:
- Friday gmt+1 from 18:15 to 22:00
- Saturday gmt+1 from 12:00 to 14:30 and 18:00 to 22:00
- Sunday gmt+1 from 17:00 to 21:00
Tel me when u can play
Btw I prefer battling all the games at once
kingdavid
kingdavid
I prefer all games at once as well. Excuse my ignorance but I can't seem to figure out how gmt +1 converts to EST lol. May just do friday then since that seems afternoonish here
kingdavid
kingdavid
hey fren, we have like a 2 week range to do the matches right? I have 2 exams monday that i really need to study for plus some assignments so I'd prefer to do it next Friday/Sat/Sun if thats fine with you
Daftley
Daftley
Ok no
Next Friday 19:00 then
Is it ok for you?
Daftley
Daftley
Np*
kingdavid
kingdavid
By my rough calculations through googling thats about 1pm eastern time i think so yeah. I'll be alert all day Friday in case I'm wrong
Daftley
Daftley
Okey cool, and yeah I think EST is GMT-5 so yeah it will be 1PM for you
Daftley
Daftley
I'm ready to play

New Attitude on smogtours server
Daftley
Daftley
u there?
i'll be online today for like two-three more hours
Daftley
Daftley
So I have to leave and you haven't responded... So I'm requesting an activity win
kingdavid
kingdavid
hey i just woke up, ive been real sick. Since you have to leave can we do tomorrow ill try to be awake by the proper time
Daftley
Daftley
I can play between like 11:30 to 14:30 my time because I can be online just like 15 mins during the afternoon and it's to play for a French Tour.
kingdavid
kingdavid
Alright I'm down right now. I believe its close to 11:30 over there.
Daftley
Daftley
Wait like 5-10 mins and i'll be online con smogtours