Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey i am not sure when i can play in the next four days, and saturday will been very busy for me. I was free the past few days thanks to snow, but u never responded. Please give me a time to play ASAP. For weekdays its the time constraints i gave in the above message (PM, EST). On friday, i have another activity so i can't play then at all unless its the only time we can play AND i get lucky so that we can play after 8 PM but before 10. Weekend is potentially workable but i am busy, so u would have to give a time quickly. My connection is also somewhat unstable, so the sooner you give a few times, the more able i will be to adjust my schedule so we can play.
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
Sorry for that man, I had no eletricity since sunday until two hours ago. I hope we can still try and schedule our match. I can definitely play tomorrow between 8 and 10 PM your time, if you're able to make it. Saturday is a bit harder for me, but if we schedule quickly I can rearrange my time (I have many things to do, but most can be done in flexible times). Just give me any time as long as it's not between 4-7 PM EST and I'll try to make it. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
Forgot about Friday, we can also play between 8-10 PM your time.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I'll try to make myself available either today (Thursday) or on Friday, but i'm shooting for today. I'll let you know later if i can make it. Otherwise i'll try to play you on friday, and if we can't i'll try to figure out when we can play on saturday.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I cant play today, ill let u know if i can play on Friday and when i am free on saturday before 6 pm est.
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
k just let me know
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I don't think i can play in the afternoon today, but i can try playing around 3-3:30 today my time if we start then. Otherwise just give me a time or two in the weekend after 10 AM but before the deadline at 6 est on saturday. Im thinking sometime around 2 est works for me but idk about your schedule
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
can you play now or any time today? i'm completely free, if you can let me know. tomorrow will be kinda hard for me, but i might be able to play 10 am or 3pm if we start exactly at these times (i'm busy 12-2:30ish and 4pm onwards)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I would love to play today but i dont think i will be able to. If u stick around i might be able to make it though. Also 10 am or 3 pm my time or your time?
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
your time
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I'll try to meet u on smogtours at both those times, worst case scenario i have to play from my tablet because my computer has some problem but we should be able to play.
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
alright then :)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey where are you rn? I think im gonna have to play on tablet but it keeps changing my EVs and my parents are trying to make me help them :/
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
are you able to play now?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yo its 10:30 now
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Not sure i waited half an hour too, get on smogtours and we'll talk
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Right now is probably a good time to play. Where are you? Its been 45 minutes now.
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
i'm dsaijdsaiojdsa
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey u there?
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
hey. i'm a bit late, sorry. gonna get on the computer in a while