Smogon Forums

Arhan
Arhan
Bump.
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Couldn't find anything of interest right now.
Arhan
Arhan
How about a Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 Premier Ball Shiny Absol, that hasn't seen the light of the day yet?Its got 4 EMs and I have a copy on hand too :)
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Very tempting, but I'm kinda waiting for the HA Tyrunt to be released coming tomorrow. I would gladly trade my Groudon or any of my Pokemon for one.
Arhan
Arhan
I didn't participate in the battle of hoenn, so I will be relying on someone Elose To get it for me and I would highly prefer trading Absol for it
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Hmm...alright I'll take your offer. I can always look for someone who's willing to trade a HA Tyrunt spitback in the future.
Arhan
Arhan
Can you trade now?I have a copy of Absol ready, so we can directly trade.
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Assuming you're still online at this time, We can trade right now.
Arhan
Arhan
I can't trade right now, but I can breed you a female Tyrunt later for a credit(currently waiting for your Cresselia)
Arhan
Arhan
Actually, I will trade it for heatran 2(HP Ice)
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Alright, what time can you trade? Assuming I don't get one before you breed one that would be nice. Currently I'm trying to get a Relaxed Cresselia, but plan on getting Sassy afterwards.
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Thank goodness, now I don't feel as pressured about getting Cresselia asap. Man, getting min speed is more difficult to acquired than getting max speed.
Arhan
Arhan
We can trade in a couple of hours, 3 tops.If you can clone the tyrunt, we can trade without me breeding it
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
I'll gladly clone that Tyrunt for you. Way better than trying to breed for 12.5% female + HA.
Arhan
Arhan
Nice :) I am going for 0 speed to, whenever I get it(still stuck at Hasty Ray)to give you an idea, it's been about a week, I have already tossed 9 5IVs(one of them being 31/31/31/29/31/31- switch that 29 to HP and its uber perfect u.u)do you plan on doing Reshiram?I plan on doing a Modest/Timid one with 31 in speed and sp.atk and 1 non Atk IV atleast
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
29 Hp on ray? Is that for Life Orb? I had plans on saving Reshiram to last so i could try to get a shiny version of it.
Arhan
Arhan
Yes it is!I actually had $teele EV training smeargles and Staraptors for me by he lost his net...
Arhan
Arhan
I can trade now :)
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Coming right on now.
Gothic Togekiss
Gothic Togekiss
Are you trading from your X/Y? I couldn't seem to trade the Groudon.