Smogon Forums

MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
I'm not sure. I should know, I'll figure it out.
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
What is your local time right now, for reference.
Shadow_Sneak
11:44 what region do you live in East coast west coast?
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
West, it's 9:33 rn
Shadow_Sneak
so your about a few hours behind me so I will contact you when I am ready and wait ok? I will be on the mian server in the lobby/overused room under the name New Shadow
Shadow_Sneak
Whats you showdown name?
Shadow_Sneak
ok so my internet is being really funk RN so if its not fixed then I may not be able to get on and we will have to reschedule to a later date sry if I'm not on
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
That's fine. I want to go over my team a bit. My showdown name is swagmaster222. Hope it works out!
Shadow_Sneak
ok so sorry for my internet problem. Do you want to do it today?
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
Yeah, I think that would work. I have rehearsal at 5, so like 8 your time, I think. I should be free before that tho
Shadow_Sneak
I can be ready in two hours if thats okay
MaestroDeSWAG
Shadow_Sneak
I might be out of time I gotta go to sports. I can play on friday but thats the last day.
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
Sorry, I checked for you, but I guess you didn't pop up, then I had to do calc homework. What time did you get on? I might have checked to early.
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
Btw, I think it's really funny when you meet someone who uses smogon, then goes to play some sport right after. I've got a couple friends like that, and talking to them always makes me laugh a little.
Shadow_Sneak
well tonight I am skiing so I won't have time so we got friday to finish our game as I am busy on saturday
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
Ok, let's do it. I have an early release Friday, so I should be good after 11:30 or so, I think.
Shadow_Sneak
I got a full day but will be home because afterschool has nothing on fdays
Shadow_Sneak
your going to have to take the win my laptop charger is gone and our desktop is sorta shitting. sry
MaestroDeSWAG
MaestroDeSWAG
Lol, I was just gonna say the same thing to you...