Smogon Forums

BSatallite
BSatallite
I have a set of all natures I can clone ;)

no worries
and im struggling to find stuff to trade,even as fodders ><
KAIZA
KAIZA
I-I see. ^^;
But, don't worry too much about fodder. :)
Though I can understa-WOW GROUDON 0_0
BSatallite
BSatallite
I injected these event and legendaries from 4th gen prior to the update. they're full redis,but I would list the method used to obtained them if I traded them :)
BSatallite
BSatallite
method was phHex injection.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Oh man...I really wish I could do more for you, given all these legendaries. ^^;
BSatallite
BSatallite
enjoy them ;)
BSatallite
BSatallite
and thanks again :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
No problem. :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
One last thing, though, since I remembered:
Since they were injected with pkHeX, you might wanna be careful about those legendaries. I'm pretty sure unless the Wonder Card itself was injected, they could count as hacks.

Might wanna check on that, just to be safe.
BSatallite
BSatallite
they were RNGd, and stored as file using the GTS exploit back in 4th gen.

I didnt alter them with phHex,simply just loaded them into the box and injected them onto the game.
if anythinf,PkHex acted as a converter. but yeah,I dont trade around Wifi just out of cautiousness.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, OK. Just thought I'd mention it, since I wouldn't want you to get in trouble due to misunderstandings or such. ^^;

By the way, noticed you updated your list a bit while I was out. I'll start looking for Pidgey and Taillow soon. :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Also, since I feel I went a bit out of line with my previous comment (-_-), I wish to make it up to you.

Any other Pokemon you'd like me to capture in addition to the two I mentioned above?
BSatallite
BSatallite
lol its fine. I still have like 3 boxes of parents I havent done yet, so might be a while before I update my list.as for the birds, dont worry about getting them now. Transfer full parties to save your efforts on transferring them. ;)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Alright then. :)
I'll be on the lookout, just let me know once you update it! :D
KAIZA
KAIZA
By the way, I managed to catch and transfer both Love Ball Pidgey and Taillow while transferring other mons. :D

Let me know if you still want them. :)
BSatallite
BSatallite
lol,i havent breed anything since SRs a couple of legends.

Idk if I have anything you still want, feel free to CMT
KAIZA
KAIZA
Oh, I can understand that. I still haven't finished SRing Yveltal, and I fear the same will happen when I get to Rayquaza in AS. ^^;

And, don't worry, I'm giving these to you for free, anything is fine. :)
BSatallite
BSatallite
:O
that's awesome! can you trade atm?
KAIZA
KAIZA
In a few minutes, since I'm helping someone transfer some items atm. :)
BSatallite
BSatallite
I'll wait online ;)