Smogon Forums

BSatallite
BSatallite
I PLAY Kancolle >:D
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Some of my friends are playing it too XD It is still Japan-locked isn't it?
BSatallite
BSatallite
Japanese locked. I struggle using a translator. and it lags realy hard since im in the us
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I might want to play it if it's no more Japanese locked.. I've been studying a little and Japanese is still a pain to study, especially those Kanjis. For now I have to be satisfied only by the anime, but hey, it's not bad :P
BSatallite
BSatallite
I dont think its worth it, not to mention they did have an english patch beta a while back. Would be better to sit and wait.

And the anime is amazing with its references xD
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Dat Yuudachi Kai Ni on the anime xD
BSatallite
BSatallite
I still want to see Kaga get more action >:3

Totally not because she's my secretary
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Yeah, I've been loving Kaga too in the anime. She appears so calm and cool. I also love Kongou's energetic vibe and the British act.

"It's ho-tel not ho-te-ru!" xD
BSatallite
BSatallite
"IM NOT A HOTEL!" :3
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Yamato's gigantic cannons though.. Abyssals gonna get rekt
BSatallite
BSatallite
Yamato Kai is like freaking Mega Ray. and in addition her hax is stupendous.

Im getting her light armored figurine. excited as hell :D
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Is she also that good in game? I always want to buy a figurine, but I wonder what will my friends say if I got one.
BSatallite
BSatallite
she can yolo swag any area if you have the resources to back her up, unlike the others who sometime have to rely on hax to plow through.

Think of her as a master ball, except draining your wallet dried every time it's used. and there's a lot of farming if you're into it.
BSatallite
BSatallite
I mean, if you got one then you got one,right? just something to show off.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Wow, that's just like Mega-Ray. Gotta go AG lol.

Well, the people around me are those kind of people who think people that even slightly like Japanese culture or have figurines, event shirts, etc. as weaboos. I have friends who have the same interests, though, but still.
BSatallite
BSatallite
Not telling you that you must go out of your way and get one, but I think you should have some confidence in yourself and do what you think would make you happy.