Smogon Forums

KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, I'm a bit occupied with stuff I have to work on for my club, but given that I did a banner for it before...ah, well, it'd be cool to retake the banner spot. :D
(Though it'd make me feel bad since I just posted I wasn't taking requests at the moment. ^^; )

Do you have an idea for it? Given that my last interpretation ended up being an ill-omen for poor Keldeo. XD
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Maybe Extreme Speed Mega Pinsir / Mega Glalie inheriting from Lucario / Pikachu?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Hmm...OK, I think I have an idea on how to work on that. ^^
I'll let you know once it's done. :)
(And given I'm working on this, I might actually open requests once I finish it. ^^; )
KAIZA
KAIZA
KAIZA
^_^
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Your art might get on Smogon's Facebook (twitter?) since Inheritance won OMotM!
KAIZA
KAIZA
Oh? That's awesome! :D
Congrats on getting OMotM as well! :)
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Oh, it's on twitter already! I dont' look at Facebook, but it looks really great!
KAIZA
KAIZA
It's not on Facebook yet, at least so far, but yeah, I checked it on Twitter! :D
I feel honored. TwT
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
To be honest, it's great! Are you an approved artist yet?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Approved artist, yes. :)
Was able to provide art for Facebook a couple weeks back because of it.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
you should do art for the player / (maybe the smog) :O
KAIZA
KAIZA
Yeah, it's actually a bit of a goal of mine to be able to provide art for the Smog. Reading some of the Smog's articles as well as seeing the many covers was one of the reasons I joined. :D

And although I'm not as familiar with the Player, since I haven't used Showdown yet ^^;, I'd still love to provide art for it. :)
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Oh, if you get on PS, you should really contact me! You can find me in like 12 rooms, so eh
KAIZA
KAIZA
Alright, I'll make sure to. :)
And thanks for your comments on my art! It's really nice to know you think my art is good enough to be on the Player/Smog. ^^
strawberry
strawberry
Hot damn that banner is sweet
KAIZA
KAIZA
Thank you. ^_^
az
az
came here from that thread to congratulate you on a stellar banner, gj