Smogon Forums

ashiemore
ashiemore
As you continue to work your way up the ranks as one of the premier members of smogon.com, I hope you will will continue to work hard as a moderator of the Scavengers and Game Corner rooms, and as an author of entertaining articles for The Player. Undoubtedly, it is assured that these contributions will earn you your place as one of the most valued members on both Smogon and Pokémon Showdown! It is inevitable that if you continue to contribute as such, you will earn your rightful place among other high quality users such as Psywaves, Xylen and Queez; possibly you could even rise as high as titans such as Spydreigon and Darnell. Though my lack of time prohibits me from giving you the lengthened congratulations that you deserve, I hope with this short message I can convey my appreciation for all your work pertaining to Smogon and Pokémon Showdown. Surely, Instant Apple Pie, you are one of the rising beneficiaries of both of these websites, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
Instant Apple Pie
Hi decent user: ashiemore! As a member of the SPC (Secretive Pie Community) I would like to thank you specifically for helping me to aspire great things and supporting me along the way. You have also been a great improvement to the Scavengers room and such as keeping track of the ladder and making grade A 10/10 would rate again official hunts. I'm sure someday you too will be as great as Psywaves, and Queez (but probably not Xylenn). I would like to end my passage of gratitude by saying you are truly the ashiest of mores and we need more ashie. Thanks again n_n
queez
queez
neither of you will ever be as good as me or psywaves
queez
queez
xylen sux tho