Smogon Forums

Rodo
Rodo
Interested in all of them :P what do you want in exchange?
Rodo
Rodo
And by the way is nice to see you around...
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Aww thank you! :)
The breedables are free, but I'm interested in your self-obtained Jirachi for the Zekrom.
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Wait, I'm a little confused, it's description said that you got it yourself, but it says that it was met in the Johto region at level 5, it should say Sinnoh if you got it off your Diamond cart, only HeartGold/SoulSilver would put a Johto tag on it.
Rodo
Rodo
Yeah I also think the same as you... I wonder why... I mean it is not hacked that was a wi fi event... but even so... I wonder
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Wait, did you have a HeartGold or SoulSilver version at some point and sent it there before transferring?
Rodo
Rodo
Nope. :( I rechecked and it says johto... huh is this possible?
Rodo
Rodo
Maybe possible this may help I didnt specify if its johtohttp://serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Actually, I just got an answer explaining this on SmogonWiFi's IRC, apparently the wondercard sets the met game type, so apparently all SMR2010 Jirachi will have the Johto tag upon transfer.
Rodo
Rodo
Ohh that's why then. So still interested on it?
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Yup, do you want to trade the Jirachi for Zekrom now, or do you want to grab the spitbacks and Zekrom all at once?
Rodo
Rodo
All at once is better. But I need somebody to clone the jirachi. Can you clone?
Rodo
Rodo
And thanks for the fossils
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Unfortunately, I cannot clone. I still need to breed the Kabuto as well, I got my Zekrom cloned in the past so I already have one ready to go.
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Also, no problem on the fossils, I have a 31/31/31/31/x/31 female Anorith with egg moves on hand already, it doesn't have a spectacular nature though.
Rodo
Rodo
Ok so I get someone to clone it. Thanks. I message you when ready
Rodo
Rodo
Your jirachi is ready...
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Yay! I'm still hatching eggs for Kabuto, I'll let you know when I get it.
Rodo
Rodo
;) thanks lady
QuoteMissy
QuoteMissy
Alright, I have finally gotten a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Kabuto with Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Confuse Ray, and Flail. Just tell me when you're able to trade. :)