Dustflier
Dustflier
oaml yya
Dustflier
Dustflier
we need to play VG again, been practicing with Vox :o
cacturne
cacturne
yea i made a new acc, MikE, my other one ended up in elo hell from the noob days. i think i shot you a friend req
cacturne
cacturne
what do you build on vox? i usually play him like ringo early, rush a tension bow and aftershock, and then get t boots and supplement from there
Dustflier
Dustflier
thats pretty much what I do, I rush tension bow, get boots, the aftershock. Thats basically the core and i get eve after that since I feel like Vox needs sustain in fights
cacturne
cacturne
yea depending on how i get counterbuilt i usually go mask or eve. If im really getting pounded and my team isnt helping i'll get a renewal lol. Lately I've been maining krul (op) and adagio tho
cacturne
cacturne
im gonna get off smogon, add me on skype, mike_brown30

im the one with mike : ] as a name with jay cutler for an ava
Dustflier
Dustflier
yeah i main adagio and vox. my celeste needs work its pretty bad right now lol. I heard Krul got some buffs how's he now?
Dustflier
Dustflier
ok sounds good n_n
cacturne
cacturne
krul is retarded good, still a bit squish but overall buffed armor and shield bases, new meta for him is more DMR based. Pure defensive shit and aftershock asap to proc with DMR. Plays like an assassin since they buffed his passive as well
cacturne
cacturne
atm the worst characters in the game are probably celeste and joule, tho both can still do work
Dustflier
Dustflier
i always get oneshotted as celeste lol
cacturne
cacturne
yea, they meant well in the whole "glass cannon" idea, but they took it a bit too far. you basically need double shaterglass to really hit with her but that doesnt really leave you room for the sustain and proper CB flexibility imo