Smogon Forums

Khajeel
Khajeel
Yo sorry I wasnt on I got hit with a ton of homework. Ill fight whenever you want if it isnt too late
Voltage
Voltage
Sorry I wasn't on last night, match went long and it'll be late again. I think the deadline is Wednesday, but I might be able to do it if you can
Khajeel
Khajeel
The deadline is sunday, are you open friday or saturday? those dates would be great for me
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah one if those dats should work great
Khajeel
Khajeel
awesome! ill message again on one of those days
Voltage
Voltage
So I'd probably rather fight tomorrow as opposed to today, mainly because my afternoon and evening are super busy.
Khajeel
Khajeel
perfect i was busy yesterday. Is there any way you can start before noon? Ill be on showdown so just send me a battle
Voltage
Voltage
Uh, yeah, I'll be on in about 15 minutes if you are. I'll be in the OU room.
Khajeel
Khajeel
ok in 10 i have to leave, but ill be on at like 1
Voltage
Voltage
You in Central Right? I should be able to still make that time, so no worries.
Khajeel
Khajeel
ok, 4:30 est, final time. Im so sorry
Voltage
Voltage
I should be able to make that, no worries.
Voltage
Voltage
I'm in the OU Room as SS)Voltage when you're ready.
Voltage
Voltage
OK, so I have to go shower and then I'm leaving in an hour or so, so we'll either have to play later, or just wait for activity to kick it.
Khajeel
Khajeel
Ok dude im legit so sorry, im on vacation and im trying mt hardest. You can take the win or i can try my hardest tommorow. Sorry for the inconvenience
Voltage
Voltage
It's ok, honestly. While I don't want to just claim the win now, is it going to be inconvenient/take time away from vacation for you? Because if you're missing out on other things just to get a match done, then I don't exactly agree with that logic. Either way though, if you feel fine giving me the win, just let me know :]