Smogon Forums

AccidentalGenius
AccidentalGenius
Hello. I'm GMT +0 (+1 if you take summer time into account). I'm more into being online at the afternoon and night :) I'll only be off on the weekend or Friday (still not sure about the latter)
Anty
Anty
Today is rough for me can you not play friday/saturday/sunday at all?
AccidentalGenius
AccidentalGenius
I can play friday, as I'm gonna be home when I come back from my grandparents. At the weekend I'm off to the beach but I'll be at home at later times, like 5pm forwards probably.I wasn't sure if we were gonna stay at the vacations house or regular house, but looks like the latter :)
Anty
Anty
Can you friday 8pm GMT+0?
AccidentalGenius
AccidentalGenius
8pm is dinner time but I think I can pull it off :) I'll warn you before
Anty
Anty
will 2 hours before that be any better?
Anty
Anty
ill be on smogtours waiting
Anty
Anty
By the looks of it you arent going to turn up and i have other things to do so im going
Im not sure if we will be able to get this done if youre away tommorrow
AccidentalGenius
AccidentalGenius
oh man, sorry. the car broke and I only got home now. I'll be here tomorrow at this time, only out on the morning :)
Anty
Anty
Tomorrow afternoon is going to be shaky for me as i cant guarantee what time i will be on
I highly doubt i will be able to play at that time and the only time i can guarantee would be in the mourning (~11)
AccidentalGenius
AccidentalGenius
I'll be off in the morning both days, sadly. We have untill monday I believe, we can work something around that I guess. Sorry again for not showing up :(