Smogon Forums

Slowmobro
Slowmobro
Hah yeah no way I can do today My team isn't quite ready yet. But when you say GMT do you mean +0 like you live in england? lol Sunday might work otherwise we won't be battling until monday/tuesday
curly--wurly
I do live in England, yeah. How about you? I may be able to do a time over the weekend other than Sunday, but it would be on quite an ad hoc basis - I'm going away this weekend and don't know exact times I'll be free. Monday/Tuesday should be fine though. :-)
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
I am in GMT -7 so 2 your time would be 6 in the morning my time haha I am free anytime this weekend as ling as it's before 2
GMT -7
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
7 in the morning my time I apologize for the math error haha
curly--wurly
So I think I understood your message! Simple question is, are you free at some point from around 7pm my time today? (So 12 midday your time)
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
I will try! I might have to tether my DS to connect but if it doesn't work out that way i'll let you know
curly--wurly
Oh OK, well shall we say we'll try for 7pm my time and see what happens? :-)
curly--wurly
Oh and I found your FC/IGN in your Battle of Kanto post, mine is in my sig but for ease it's 0130-1835-8156, IGN Steve.
curly--wurly
Just FYI I'm online and ready now.
curly--wurly
We currently seem to have missed one another. I'm going to be eating dinner, but might be back on in a bit. If so, hopefully I'll catch you. :-)
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
Haha oh you said 12 which is in like 7 min here xD my bad. We will get this done though! Still have to test out my tethered connection! I don't want to DC mid battle!!
curly--wurly
That's ok, and if you DCed I would trust it was probably due to that tethered connection! I am guessing that British Summer Time must have messed up our timings, as you were on at 8pm my time! Ok, how would 8pm my time (genuinely 12 your time) suit today? Any chance you're free?...
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
Haha uhmm 12 I might be busy but an hour before or after that i'm fine. What's your range that you're available today?
curly--wurly
We could try 11 your time? That's in about an hour and a half right? I will be on then, if my plans change I'll let you know asap. :-)
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
1130 would be great, and that's about an hour and 40 min away for me
curly--wurly
11.30 it is! :-)
Slowmobro
Slowmobro
I'll be in in 5 minutes
curly--wurly
I'm online and waiting. :-)