Smogon Forums

MZ
MZ
hey look now we can fight for NU in the never used league. same as the above
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Playing on the 21st would be best for me, I should be free most of the day so let me know if that works
MZ
MZ
21 is literally the one day I cant do it :/ I can play some of the time every other day.
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Well that sucks lol. I can probably try on the 23rd (which is deadline iirc) around midnight gmt +2, how does that sound?
MZ
MZ
Meh, the problem with these time zones is that every ideal time for one of us, both of us either have to play a lot earlier or a lot later. I can play around 9:00 AM my time the 22nd or 23rd which is somewhere around 6:00 PM your time, that sounds like it's manageable for both of our time zones
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Thing is I'm going to be very busy this week and I won't be at home most of the time. 22nd is out of question, I can try that on the 23rd but it'd be easier if you could get on later since I still have no idea when I will get home.
MZ
MZ
I can do way later on the 23rd but that would be like 4 in the morning for you or something. Are you on right now though? I can play now
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
I'm typing from my phone, I won't have access to my pc until the 20th unfortunately
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Well, if we can't find each other on the 23rd we can just try and ask for a small extension, I should be able to play on the 24th (I mean, I have an exam on the 25th but I can probably find the time for a few battles lol)
MZ
MZ
worth a shot. so if we have 20th-23rd dis gunna be hard. I can play at 10-11PM my time (7-8AM yours) all of those days but other than that, not seeing any time that one of us hasn't ruled out/isnt like 3 in the morning
MZ
MZ
24th is even harder because at that point I'm back in school and would have to play at like 6 am your time again
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Early morning is almost impossible, 3 am would probably work only on the 21st but you said you won't be free then so I have no idea :/
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Looks like our only option for now is the 23rd at 9am your time even though whether I'll be home or not at that time is entirely not up to me, I'll let you know if there are any relevant updates
MZ
MZ
how about like 9 or 10:00 your time the 22nd? it wouldnt leave me that much time if it's closer to 10 but that's the only other time I can think of
MZ
MZ
I just wanted to play mons smh
MZ
MZ
oh I didn't realize you had a chance for that 23rd time. Still kinda sucks for you tho :/
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Yeah this is harder than I thought sigh. 9-10 am or pm? I can try that if it's am, but I won't be free in the evening
MZ
MZ
yeah it was PM. I guess we'll just have to try for the 23rd, but I'm gonna post in thread and ask for potential extension since pretty much nothing works sigh
MZ
MZ
when on the 24/25th can you play if we can get an extension