Smogon Forums

craymond727
craymond727
Sounds good! Also, I just have a question about your Drapion/Skorupi. Does your Dream Ball parent have its HA? I thought I had asked for it, but I may have forgotten. Either way, I know you're super busy, so I'm not upset or anything (plus, it was a free spitback anyways) but I was wondering that if you did have a HA parent, if I could borrow it as well? If it's too much, I completely understand.
Chesty
Chesty
wait what is hidden ability for skorupi....
Chesty
Chesty
well crap...My parent from TyVip had battle armor. Sorry buddy. To be honest though Keen eye kinda stinks...
craymond727
craymond727
The HA is Keen Eye. I think you gave me a Battle Armor spitback. If you don't have the HA, don't worry about it (I think Battle Armor is the preferred ability for Drapion), but for collection purposes it'd be awesome to have HA as well.
craymond727
craymond727
Nah, don't worry about it :) I apologize if I seemed ungrateful, I really appreciate all you've done for me and others, I was just curious (and didn't want to incorrectly assume I asked for something).
Chesty
Chesty
It's cool my mistake
craymond727
craymond727
I'm going to sleep, but I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/night. The best time would probably be around when we were talking (about 6 my time) but I could be available a few hours before that. Again, thanks a bunch!
Chesty
Chesty
crap I forgot I'm sorry. Hope to see yah soon.
craymond727
craymond727
Don't worry about it, I'm not in any hurry to breed, just figured I'd get some trades out of the way before my research starts up. I'll be at work for 1.25 hours [office to myself, so I can trade ;)], then a half hour drive home.