Smogon Forums

Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Yeh some time to prepare would be nice so let's play somewhere next week? I'm GMT +1 and see you on skype/IRC/smogon regularly so we'll probably get this done no problem.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Sounds good to me. I'd like to play after Tuesday next week, if possible, as I'm busy next week on Monday and Tuesday. Any day in particular that works best? :o
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Let's play wednesday/thursday as I'd like to study for exams in the weekend that follows. I should be available for the majority of both of those days.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Sounds good to me! I'll contact you again when I've prepared and we're closer to the date n_n

glhf bro
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Yeh it's a bit early to schedule a specific time, gl hf and may the best win :]
Finchinator
Finchinator
both days still work for me, but i'll be 100% ready and able to play tomorrow (Wednesday) during the scheduled window just to let you know, so hopefully we can get it done then :]
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Can you still play tomorrow (Thursday)? Something came up so I probably won't be here to play today, sorry for the short notice :/
Finchinator
Finchinator
On Thursday, I can play, but my schedule is different. I don't have school then, so I'll be able to play from noon to 1:30pm gmt-4, but afterwards I have to go out driving until 4:30pm. I'll be ready to play at 5pmish and able to play from then onwards I think.

When can you play during these times?
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Ok let's play tomorrow somewhere after 5 PM your time then, I'll be on skype/IRC/smogtours by that time.
Finchinator
Finchinator
I'll try to be ready at 5pm, but I may need to eat dinner quick and play a test game or two and that may take it to a bit after five depending on when I get home - will make sure to be before 5:30 so it isn't too late for you or anything
Finchinator
Finchinator
I'll be ready @ 5 on SmogTours and IRC!
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Let's play in an hour? Tesung will be back then and he wanted to watch :]
Finchinator
Finchinator
so ur gettin spooked by tesung huh? jk jk jk
sounds good to me. the earlier the better tho