Smogon Forums

Vanadinite
Vanadinite
It's in a premier ball, as you'd like in SQSR :p Can I have a lure ball Ralts in return? I'll need it for a TSV project in the near future.
All of my nicknamed shinies are semi-redis, so that goes for the Roselia too.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sure thing. Is there a particular nature you want?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Modest. I'd like to breed HP Ground Garde in lure since it 'lures' in Heatran and deals significant damage to it :D
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Got your Modest spitback. I know you're usually busy with orders, so you know where to find me when you're ready :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sorry I was late, trading both here and on PS! makes me quite swamped :p So yeah, I'll VM sometime tomorrow afternoon since my sleeping schedule is quite messed up lately.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
You trade on PS!? You are a brave one. I'll be quite busy late afternoons for a few days (like from about 4 or 5), but any time earlier than that should work.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Well, the chat there might sound stupid, but some of them have quality items too. I'm available from now on, btw. Just say the word :]
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yeah but I find it hard to trust their legitimacy too is another thing. The chat is harder to moderate than the forum. I'm around now, I'll come on to wait for you.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
That's why I only trade for their breedables, not shinies events and legends. I find it hard to trust them too. I'm hopping on.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Thanks for the trade.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
You too :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Are you still looking for a Safari Aron?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I have Hare_vs_Tortoise helping me, but if he haven't brought up anything by tomorrow I'll ask for your help. Thanks for the offer though! :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oops, saw Nelson's edit and thought Hare was quoting him. Oh well, I'm interested in a couple of your breeds, but shall I just post in your thread instead?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, go ahead :]
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hello, still around? Sorry this one took me longer than before, but I have both your Purrloin and Clamperl done. I had to add some EMs to Clamperl hence the delay. Let me know when you'd like to trade ^^
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sorry, you just missed me. I'll let you know if I can trade today, but it might be Monday instead, I'm really tired today ^^;
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah, okay. Just drop me a message whenever you can trade. Should be able today and tomorrow :]
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hey there, I'm around to trade for a couple of hours tonight.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I'm online, hit me up :)