astroboy
brightpowder solrock
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
man i miss that team, i've been too busy making serious teams lol
astroboy
astroboy
dude i havent been playing much nu nowadays haha
what do u think abt the suspect? i think sneasel is broken, but i really dont think gallade is. i mean, i think sawk is better tbh lol
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Sneasel I'm leaning towards ban now because it's too easy to put on teams, I fucking hate gallade tho, fat balance is my fav and it gets pillaged by gallade lol
astroboy
astroboy
but sawk does the same thing better tho thanks to sturdy
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Sawk doesn't scare me as much since its always choiced. Can't run lo cause u lose sturdy, and gallade actually takes hits and can further fuck things with set up and support moves. Cb sawk > cb gallade sure, but gallade is better overall
astroboy
astroboy
fist plate sawk is actually really good tbh. great for shitting on non-colbur xatus that think or locked into cc or whatever. also, toxic is cool and makes it a great partner for kanga. also it shits on tangela.

i dont really like gallade as much. psychic does nothing to benefit from it, and it more often than not stacks weaknesses with things like missy or mesprit that find their homes on the same archtype. imagine how shitty gallade would be if spiritomb was still in the tier
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Fair, at the end of the day what makes this suscpect weird is that the suspects are the most potent offensive core NU has. We've always had sawk + sneasel and nobody ever really considered that to be a problem. But all the sudden the meta became shitty when sneasel and gallade teamed up. I think regardless of everyone's opinion NU will be better off with at least one of them gone
astroboy
astroboy
yeah. does anyone want sneasel tbh lol
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Most of the people who are adamant no ban on sneasel just look at the number of defensive switchins it has. But I'd be amazed if sneasel didn't get banned
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
Are you gonna get reqs?
astroboy
astroboy
nah, comp chargers broke so im doing everything on my phone/tablet. i had to write piloswine up for ru on my tablet. fml