Smogon Forums

Celever
Celever
Stop patronising people. You're fully aware that everyone on the site thinks that you do, so clearly it's you, not me.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
Well perhaps you can find a solution of how to make it sound less patronising.
Which you didn't.
Celever
Celever
If us westerners are a bunch of primitive half literates (btw, I think that half illiterate actually implies we're pretty good at English...) how do you expect someone as clearly stupid as me to figure out how to make your posts less patronising? You should be fully capable of this being a part of the Asian master race which you clearly are.

How about trying to make a good post without using the word "Asian" or "eastern" once?
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I do have very good friends who are Westerners, and they said nothing about it.
I think it must be some mods spreading rumours about me instead.
Celever
Celever
No, I'm the sort of user the mods talk about privately to each other. You're the sort of user the whole forum and then some talk about privately to each other, besides a couple of your friends.

I'm not saying no one likes you, I'm saying that most people who read a handful of your posts start to judge you.
aVocado
aVocado
cresselia~~ i'm one of ur biggest fans :D
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
For fuck sake, what's with the Asian master race thing?
It's clearly not what I'm thinking.

Of course I have to say that I'm Asian for that, otherwise why would I understand that joke?

I guess you haven't been seeing my posts in Firebot lately.
I actually cleared up the misunderstanding, but it seems that you are being outdated.
All my Firebot Asian posts are heavy satire instead of self superiority problems.
You should stop insisting that it's my problem.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
If you can't suggest an improvement, then it means you have no grounds.
Celever
Celever
It's a reference to human culture, not Asian culture. Not a difficult joke to understand.

And no, I don't read Firebot. I couldn't care less if you're "cleared of the misunderstandings" because your posts are still misunderstood by everyone who hasn't read those posts. Change your posts in general, don't say that everything is a misunderstanding and you posted something in firebot once so clearly everyone knows this wow!

And the Asian master race thing is because that's what you imply with your posts.
Celever
Celever
I gave you one:

"How about trying to make a good post without using the word "Asian" or "eastern" once?"
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I would appreciate if you stop insisting that I imply this or that in my posts.
The reason I use the words Asian or Eastern is to show that I'm a cultural insider, which is why it means I understand the way they think.
It has nothing to do with superiority.
I honestly don't know where you are getting this from, because it's not.
Everyone knows that Asian countries are inferior compared to white countries, it's pretty much common sense.