Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, weird you didn't get one. When you tagged me I got a notification so I thought if I'd did the same it'd work so I didnt have to reply to everyone and make the post longer than it needed to be.

I'm fine with items, I listed those that I'm interested in order of most-least wanted ball on that second post if you'd like to see which ones I'm accepting.

Also that wording confused me but in case your confused I meant I provide 2 parents that you can breed for a 5IV that you send back to me for the Pokemon you wanted. Basically so I can get different OTs on them to make them easier to train. If you dont want to do it though items are fine with me.
a0161613
a0161613
I'd much prefer 5IV versions. You just need to tell me which items you want for those three.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Just to be sure, Chatot/Carbink/Spritzee?

I listed the items in order from most-least wanted. Still need them all so its up to you:
-Up-Grade
-Dubious Disc
-The 6 Power Items (2 per Pokemon)
-Pinch Berries (Custap and stat up)
a0161613
a0161613
Sorry about not getting back to you! I've got a dubious disc and the power items. Yours if you want them.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yeah I'm interested, probably best to trade tomorrow though if your free?

As for the Power Items, I need Def/SpD/SpA to finish getting 2 of them all then I'll take any of another as my first of 3rd. I'm assuming 2 Power Items + 2 Power Items + Dubious Disc would be what your looking to trade? Hope I'm not asking for too much.

Also I found a female Spritzee if you want it over the male? Worth noting its a clone from my guild I dont need while the males are originals so its up to you.
a0161613
a0161613
2 Power Items + 2 Power Items + Dubious Disc is exactly what I was thinking.

The male Spritzee is fine because I wasnt thinking about breeding it.

I'll be around tomorrow and this kind of time will be ideal.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, should be free for most of the rest of the day so whenever your free let me know.
a0161613
a0161613
I'm just about to go to sleep! Sorry I've only just seen this! How about tomorrow?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Tomorrow is fine, so long as we can try to find a time before Friday :]
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, let me know whenever your ready.
a0161613
a0161613
It'll be about three hours from now!
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, I'll try to be on by then.
a0161613
a0161613
I'm ready now. I've added you and the items are attached to fodder so I can get on at pretty much any time.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, getting on now. Refresh your roster till I show up so things go by quick. Was hoping you'd be available as I might have to go sometime soon.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Also any nicknames?
a0161613
a0161613
No nicknames :)