TGMD
TGMD
I'm GMT + 12 and free for a good portion of next weekend, so let's play then
Yogiras
Yogiras
sounds great!
Yogiras
Yogiras
hey man, just wanna let you know that i'm not available from 8pm my time tomorrow evening, but else i'm free the whole weekend
TGMD
TGMD
Just choose a reasonable time today and I'll be there
Yogiras
Yogiras
i'll be on smogtours from now on till ~7:30pm my time. just drop a pm when you have time to play
Yogiras
Yogiras
i'm going to a party now. just tell me a time that is not super erly in the morning or in the middle of the night for tomorrow (my time) and i'm pretty sure i can be there
TGMD
TGMD
Those vms were sent at 2 and 5 am my time. Let's battle at 9 am your time or so depending on when you get up
Yogiras
Yogiras
i'm on now if you're still awake
TGMD
TGMD
Well you're not on showdown, which I have been for the past few hours and now ur offline on forums too, I'm going soon and although I think we could get a bo3 in, I'm probably going to have to wait a while for you to respond so we can't. Let's just play next weekend
Yogiras
Yogiras
hey again. i'm sorry i kinda feel like it's my fault that we couldn't play yet cause i underrestimated the time zone difference... i suggest we play next saturday morning my time/evening your time. i hope that works for you
TGMD
TGMD
Sounds good :]
Yogiras
Yogiras
tell me when you wanna play tomorrow. i'll get up for this time then. would be nice if 9pm or later your time is possible, but i can also get up earlier if needed