Smogon Forums

Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
I'm eastern and weekdays at earlier times are hard for me but I might be able to make it at 2pm one of those days, would have to see how my classes fall.
kamikaze
kamikaze
I am also free next week Wednesday after 4pm my time so 7pm for you. Let me know what time is convenient by like Sunday this week.
Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
That time on Wednesday should work fine, I'll try find you than.
kamikaze
kamikaze
so things came up and my schedule is a little tighter. Can we play at 6pm my time which is 9pm your time? Anytime after that works for me as well.
kamikaze
kamikaze
alternatively the weekend works much better for me if you wanna do that. I am free from like noon-night my time both Saturday and Sunday and wont be worrying about doing hw as much as I am now.
Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
9pm my time should work
kamikaze
kamikaze
alright I will see you then.
Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
I totally forgot like an idiot, I'll try find you on the weekend I guess.
kamikaze
kamikaze
yea i waited awhile and i need to start doing work now. Can you pick a time on the weekend and stick to it? I gave you my weekend availability and will make sure to show up then.
kamikaze
kamikaze
so can we settle on a time? I said how open I was but I need a concrete time for me to show up, since im able to open up my schedule for any timeslot there but I will be doing work most of the time. How does 4pm PDT sound Sunday?
Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
Sure that sounds fine
Sir_Bagel
Sir_Bagel
I'm on now, whenever you're ready
kamikaze
kamikaze
you know we scheduled for sunday, right?