Smogon Forums

Xyldaz
Xyldaz
Hey, I can play in the next 12 hours if you're free, if not I might be able to play wednesday in the afternoon of GMT +2, but not sure as of now. If I can't play wednesday I certainly will be able to next week-end at anytime, so if we can't find each other until then just tell when you would prefer playing
GiantWhirlpool
GiantWhirlpool
i should be able to be on almost al day today, so if you come on just send me a message and we can do this
GiantWhirlpool
GiantWhirlpool
i havnt seen you on at all, and we need to get this done so whenever you can, just tell me and ill do my best to make it
Xyldaz
Xyldaz
I should be able to play tomorrow around 10 pm my time to 2 am, as well as all day saturday and maybe sunday as well.
GiantWhirlpool
GiantWhirlpool
well, the deadline says its on friday, so lets do it tomorrow, and what exactly is your time so i can figure out the difference?
Xyldaz
Xyldaz
I'm GMT +2 and will be able to play in 3 hours for like 10 hours, if you could be on at this time it'd be really easier to get it done, if you can't I guess I'll try to stay on until we can battle
GiantWhirlpool
GiantWhirlpool
ive been waiting around for you checking back all day but i havnt seen you on once, are we gonna do this or not?