Smogon Forums

Ranger Mike
Ranger Mike
Hi :), would you want to schedule a time for tomorrow/saturday? (I'm -5 btw e.e.) I'm available tomorrow from 3:30 to approximately 9:45. And available virtually all day on the weekend
TGMD
TGMD
Hmm, I'll be participating in Smogon Tour tomorrow, which starts at 5 pm your time, so just to be safe, how about we have a session at about 9 pm your time? I'm aware that only gives us about 45 mins, which wouldn't usually be long enough, but this first session will mostly be introductions followed by me giving you some stuff to look at and think about before our next session :]
TGMD
TGMD
Ready when you are
TGMD
TGMD
Well, I'll be free most of tomorrow too so let's make sure we get a big session in then. Let me know when :]
Ranger Mike
Ranger Mike
oh im so sorry about that I had to go to my friend's birthday party. Would sometime around like 5 hours from now be good?
TGMD
TGMD
I can be there in about an hour
TGMD
TGMD
Let me know when ready
Ranger Mike
Ranger Mike
God damnit i am so so so sorry, I had to go to my brother's soccer tournament and they unexpectedly ended up going to the finals. I can do it now but again I am so sorry i swear i am not this busy constantly
TGMD
TGMD
Alright lol, I'm on PS
Ranger Mike
Ranger Mike
so when are you available this weekend?
TGMD
TGMD
Most of it, lmk a time that works for you and I'll be there. It'd be good if we could get a session in tomorrow and the day after :]
TGMD
TGMD
Dude, we need to get a session done. Let me know a time as soon as possible
Ranger Mike
Ranger Mike
So sorry, I had act today and was stdying last night. I can do it now if you want