Smogon Forums

Itz ZecaroN
Itz ZecaroN
The weekend should work for me as I am busy with work for the rest of the week. If anything changes just let me know :)
Itz ZecaroN
Itz ZecaroN
Hey, did you have a Time/Date in mind? Like Saturday/Sunday? I am East Coast USA (-5 GMT iirc), so you let me know. I am pretty easy going with times
TGMD
TGMD
Pretty sure EST is GMT - 4 atm (in which case the time of this post should be 12:25 am for you), but you should check that yourself. In terms of times, I'm free for the majority of the weekend, but would like 1 pm Sunday my time (9 pm GMT - 4) work for you?
Itz ZecaroN
Itz ZecaroN
Oh yea your are right -4 GMT lol. I was guessing on it. 9pm Sunday my time (1pm for you) works perfectly for me actually
TGMD
TGMD
Just to clarify, that's Sunday for me but Saturday for you
Itz ZecaroN
Itz ZecaroN
Even better lol. I get out of work at 2pm that day so I will for sure be around.
TGMD
TGMD
I was on PS at the scheduled time, stayed in various public rooms including doubles for about 2 hours and didn't see you. Didn't bother vming until now because you haven't been on forums since around the time you last commented here. But yeah, I don't get home until 4 pmish on weekdays, so we'll need to battle after then either tomorrow or the day after.
Itz ZecaroN
Itz ZecaroN
Yea sorry I wasn't feeling to well yesterday so I ended up passing out straight after work. I will be out of work today @ 4pm est.
TGMD
TGMD
I meant 4 pm my time, gmt + 12
TGMD
TGMD
Ready when you are