Smogon Forums

Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
hi. So i would have to check for those, but i can breed you a HA Snivy
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
I already have a HA Snivy. Well, mine's a male. If you could breed me a female, that'd be awesome
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
ok. i could do that, can we trade in a week?
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Sure. If you can remind me again the day before we trade, all the better; I'll try to remember to breed that one for next week, though.
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Noted! I'll get started breeding. do you want specific IVs? I could try breeding HP fire for you.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Good. Don't worry, I can breed for IVs when I get it, thank you very much.
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
ok. but do u want HP fire?
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
It's not necessary. Do you want specific IVs/Nature in your pokémon? I can only get you perfect IVs, since I have no idea how to breed 30s or other even numbers.
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
perfect would be nice, but 31/31/31/x/31/31 would be better and save you more time.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Good, I'll try to get you one with 31 on everything except the Sp. Atk.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
I got your guy with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and an adamant nature. Does the characteristic influence anything?
Ice Cold Yee Haw
Ice Cold Yee Haw
no, it just gives a hint on what the IVs are. i haven't got your snivy yet, can we trade in 3 days time?
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Yeah, take your time. Hey, and can you breed for Hidden Power Fire, or is it too late? If it's too late, it's fine, I don't want to cause you too much trouble.
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
By the way, if you need your Drilbur now, I can give you that one in exchange for any pokemon, and you give me the Snivy another day.