Smogon Forums

kamikaze
kamikaze
No it's not. I'm busy then. I said I'm available Saturday or Sunday originally, but I have some stuff I need to handle on Saturday. So can we play sometime Sunday? I'm good to play anytime after 3pm your time. Just pick a time slot and I will show up
SingleThunder
kamikaze
kamikaze
since you havent suggested a time how does 8pm your time sound?
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
Oh sorry. I thought your post above my "ok" meant you were lurking after 3 pm my time. Apologies. 8pm my time sounds good right now. I'll post if anything changes.
kamikaze
kamikaze
Nah I cant be lurking that whole time since I will be busy working. I will however be near my comp but I need a timeslot finalized to show up. And ok I will catch you at 8pm your time.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
Are you available at 9pm my time
kamikaze
kamikaze
yea. I can do then.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
I really apologize. I was completely committed to 8pm my time, but my partner for a school project messed up, so I need to take control of the project right now. Might have to be 9:30, but just assume 9pm my time right now. I truly apologize for this.
kamikaze
kamikaze
thats fine
SingleThunder
kamikaze
kamikaze
lol fine. Is this final?
kamikaze
kamikaze
If you want, I can play you anytime tomorrow after 7pm your time as well so you can just focus on your project for the rest of tonight. If you wanna do that instead just name a time tomorrow you want to play.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
What time are you available until tonight?
kamikaze
kamikaze
i can probably play until 11pm my time which is like 2am for you, but I need a time in advance. Just like you are doing work, I also have work and I keep coming back to play the match but you keep rescheduling so I prefer that we probably just play tomorrow so we can both focus on our work rather than having the match interfere with focusing on it. let me know what you prefer.
SingleThunder
SingleThunder
I'm pretty full on work for tomorrow too. Final time is 10:30 my time.