Smogon Forums

Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
he posted ìt again h0ly shit OP theAbIaZoLUTEMadMaN IT JUSTKEeps geeting FuNniER EVERy fucking⏳TIme⌛ he POSTs it haHAzhAHa OPErATOR give mE The pLice thEre's a MADmaNmaKIN MEmES in oUr MIDsT and I CAN'T bREATHe
Winry
Winry
28 i already posted one of those memes
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
29 wow dude you just memed harder than anyone i've ever seen on this website. How many memes did you acquire before graduating from Memeing University? Do you meme over 9000 times a day, because the fact that you are such an expert memer points in that direction. God damn I have never seen a meme as epic and dank as this in my entire life, and i am quite the meme master myself, creating over 500 popular memes on the mememunity s4s and danking and memeing for the last five years (though you obviously experience time in meme years at this point, which makes me meme my meme to you sir, i mean meme) I really wish i could meme as hard as you because than my meme would meme and then memes would be dank as a meme! rite, amirite? lol and lel and kek but really sir, thank you for being dank as *** and posting such sweet meme as this, it made me meme until my meme went memeside out and meme'd me harder than a meme memeing meme you fuggin meme :D
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
30 41747141361276462163126746126741764616471274671264716747164671647167461467164716741768675309127434613344211`123422444 find the 9 in 2 seconds and your crush will come to your house tomorrow and get you a number 9 large 2 number 9s a number 7 with extra dip a number 45 and a large soda
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
31 winry is a weeb
Blitz
Blitz

WHY DID I GET 33 ALERTS FUCK
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
33 Blame Winry imo
Blitz
Blitz
34 Wee woo wee woo Halt Pleb , this is the meme police you are under arrest , for staying out past authentic African American hours . Don't not resist ✋✋✋✋✋✋
Blitz
Blitz
35 ahshah he reposted ìt theAbIaZoLUTEMadMaN IT JUSTKEeps geeting FuNniER EVERy⏳TIme⌛ he POSTs it haHAzhAHa OPErATOR give mE The pLice thEre's a MADmaNpoStinMEmES in oUr MIDsT and I CAN'T bREATHe
Feliburn
Feliburn
36 deez nuts
Feliburn
Feliburn
37 lmfao are you guys seriously shitting me? I'm a fucking harcore stoner. like, i live a normal life, go to college classes/football games on the weekend, hang out with friends and all that. the life of a normal human being, who's almost always high all the fucking time. "smoke weed alot... never drive..." gimme a break. i drive all the fucking time high. now dont get me wrong, driving while drunk is totally wrong, and irresponsible. i just dont understand where you guys are coming from with the whole pot thing
Feliburn
Feliburn
38 I have decided to come clean. I sexually identify as Bob Ross. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of painting on canvasses with titanium hwite and ruining my paintings with happy trees and clouds. People say to me that a person being Bob Ross is impossible and I'm fucking retarded, but I don't care. I'm happy. I'm having an afro surgery, 2 inches brushes, a palette with Van Dyke Brown and a TV programme. From now on I want you guys to call me "Bobby" and respect my right to ruin and save my paintings and beating the demons out the brushes. If you can't accept me you're a Rossphobe and need to check your Bob privilege. Thank you for being so understanding. God bless.
ant
ant
39 Copypasta: A derogatory term for forum posts which contain a direct or nearly direct copy-and-paste of memes, posts from older forum discussions, or other material, often accompanied by an attempt to pass off the contents as new and original.
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
A
  N
    T
     o
     o
      o
     o
     。
    。
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
41 In japan we don't say 'I love you' we say 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 which doesn't mean anything it just spells out 'Extra Thicc' in japanese symbols.
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
42 the end?
Jin Of The Gale
Blitz
Blitz
ant
ant
45 it's been a while
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
46 It's been 5 years since he disappeared but we still remember the time when he was around like it was yesterday, eh? :)