Smogon Forums

jdarden
jdarden
Whatever time we can work out is fine with me. I work and am EST, so EST daytimes are difficult for me. I can make them work around lunch if necessary.
majaspic22
well i'm gmt +1 sry, find a decent time for both of us (eg for me before midnight) and i'll take it
jdarden
jdarden
Wanna try for today or tomorrow around 1:30 my time? Can that work for you?
majaspic22
depends of what is EST, and if it's 1.30 pm. i can play in next 1h30
majaspic22
well i just saw you were gmt-5, so i won't be able to play 1 30 pm your time tomorrow, but during the week end that works
jdarden
jdarden
this weekend is actually my alma mater's homecoming and i likely won't be around a whole lot. I can make just about any time after 9 AM est tomorrow work.
majaspic22
well i couldn't do that, pls tell me if you have an availability, otherwise i'll ask for an extension
jdarden
jdarden
Yeah I just got back now, so we are probably going to have to request an extension.
majaspic22
when can you play wednesday ?
jdarden
jdarden
Wednesday I can take a lunch break and get it done anytime from 12 PM - 2:30 PM my time.
majaspic22
i think i can during this time, just confirm me if you are gmt-5
jdarden
jdarden
I am GMT -5, but do you think you could be available a little earlier? I'm really sorry, but my uncle is in the hospital and my family is going to visit him tomorrow afternoon. I can try to make myself available from 7 AM to 9:30-10 AM my time