Smogon Forums

Sweep
yea we'll miss you in Inside Scoop D:
danilo
danilo
lurk more? bro u joined in 2013 who are u telling to lurk
danilo
danilo
my man reaching into his jar of rhetoric to keep me out of is, another man who couldn't argue his way outta of a paper bag
Sweep
psst: i don't know you and don't care if you're in IS or not, but heist picked the wrong venue to white knight you and should have taken the issue to PM after the first thread deletion

also i dislike ORAS ubers, if you think you got me with a "sick burn" you are entirely incorrect
danilo
danilo
there is no right venue bro. u think we havent tried pm? there are no right venues. u guys don't allow for correct venues. u guys just say pm so u dont get ridiculed publicly.

i got nothing against u either. i honestly don't know u at all and bet ur a nice lad, but something about being a supermod turns nice dudes into the typical bureaucrat who are afraid of arguing in public.
Sweep
w/e, i'd honestly be disappointed if SS didn't at least hear out your case, but it is what it is. gl in SPL, i know enough to know that you and heist have been good at this game for years and i do respect my elders
Aldaron
Aldaron
bro you joined in 2011 who are you telling "who are u telling to lurk"
danilo
danilo
bro perhaps i was posting for someone else mayb you should let me in is and we can engage in hand to hand logical combat. big boss admin vs chief chirper. grad school v. high school. let's go? or are u afraid?_?
danilo
danilo
i reckon he's afraid