Smogon Forums

Legacy Raider
Legacy Raider
Thanks dude. What kind of help did you mean?
Analytic
Analytic
If you ever want suggestions on how to improve your rates etc
Legacy Raider
Legacy Raider
Cheers. I still remember most rating basics from back when I was RMT leader in 09, but I feel I still have a ways to go before I'm comfortable with the ORAS OU metagame.
Analytic
Analytic
Yeah man I know it can be hard. In general, try not to go around covering every threat to a team. Each archetype has its threats that are tough to deal with. For example, M-Manectric is a pain in the ass for HO teams but that doesn't mean you slap on a Hippowdon to stop it. Something like a Lati or a Raikou make for good checks
Legacy Raider
Legacy Raider
True, which is why in that particular RMT I basically posted a brainstorm of things that could be used to cover his existing weaknesses so that he could look at some potential suggestions. I'd rather do that than post concrete things like "raikou leaves you weak to t spikes, use toxicroak"
Analytic
Analytic
If you ever wanna get into ORAS OU when it comes to battling, just lmk. I'm a tutor too and I'd have no problem tutoring you when B101 starts again
Legacy Raider
Legacy Raider
That would be pretty great actually. I'll keep an eye out for the next sign ups. Thanks for the offer.
reyscarface
reyscarface
did this man just offer Legacy Raider help with rating teams