Smogon Forums

kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Yup, still working on them :) I've bred the appropriate egg moves on them, and now trying to hatch some flawless IVs. Are you in a hurry to trade for them?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Also, in the set for the 2 of them you'd like for the gender to be Male. If by chance I get a flawless one and it's Female, is that going to be alright?
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Hi, no problem, Just to know if you have forget or not xD

for the gender, I'd like that they are male, please
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Ok no problem, Male it is :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi there Matteo, just a quick update on the 2 shiny BPs. I've finished breeding, hatching, and EV training the Torterra :) Working on the Infernape next.
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
perfect, thank for the update :)
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Hi kuladiamond. any news about Torterra and Infernape? I remember that Torterra was ready, but are there any news abotu infernape?
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Not ready yet :( If you'd like I can trade you the Torterra first and the Infernape will come later.
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
ok, I understand: I asked just to know if you have stop the work about infernape. so, no problem, It will be ok if we'll trade torterra and infernape at the same time. thanks :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Hi there Matteo, I've finally finished both the Torterra and Infernape :) Let me know when's a good time for you to trade.
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
perfect :) If you want I can trade now, since I have neraly ten minutes befor I have to go to work. otherwise, I'll be available in 12 hours from now :)

thanks a lot
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Sorry, but I have to go: if you can, we'll trade after, in nearly 12 hours from now.

Have a good day, bye :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
12 hours from now will be way past midnight for me :( How about tomorrow morning your time?
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Sorry, but I don't remember your time zone xD
Tomorrow in my morning will be great

Have a good night, see you tomorrow :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
My timezone is GMT +7. I'll try to catch you tomorrow morning your time :)
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Hello. I'm on. If you reach to be on line is good, other wise we'll try to trade tomorrow, nearly at this hour :)
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
I think tomorrow is better for me since I'm not at home now. I'll message you again around this time.
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
ok, see you tomorrow nearly at this time: have a good day, bye
-Matteo-
-Matteo-
Hello Kula. I wake up early, so I can trade now
kuladiamond
kuladiamond
Great, I'll get online now!