Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
Yeah, I so don't get that. And it's not even just that-the regular Poke Ball's got history, so why the hate. Hope I get some takers, that trade is dead and I think people are mad cause I dissed "cool balls." But I'm still perfectly willing to catch Pokemon for our people in specific balls(within reason,) so really I'm just making it easier on everyone by not requiring certain balls for certain Pokes. That should in theory result in more people responding to me, not less. Part of the problem is Theorymon has got a better Xerneas in his GA(closed temporarily, but anyone who want a Xerneas will wait rather than trade w/ me.) Love his GA, but it's a doubled edged sword. Biggest problem w/ my thread is that I don't have references or seniority tho. Lol
n.n rattata
n.n rattata
Well, I get it. Your priority is competitive battling (same with me) and you made the thread to expand your collection. Though, most (nearly all) threads are made by collectors wanting sparkling stuff with good ivs in good balls that work competitively. I might make a tread thread in the future, if time allows me to keep up. I mainly do OU, so my thread would be some fashionable shit like the others.
n.n rattata
n.n rattata
Just to make my collection of cool balls/legends grow. I have some decent srs and some decent self bred shinys.
n.n rattata
n.n rattata
Anyways, good luck.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Thanks, do you have any of the SRs Im LF(basically all of them?) Even if you're not into Regice or Suicune, I'm sure I could scrounge something up if you were interested.
n.n rattata
n.n rattata
Expert Evan has adamant lando and a calm cresselia, try looking in trade threads and post cmts. I'll pm you a list w/ all the legends sred by smogon users in 2 mins. Wait.