Smogon Forums

shmada
And I've been breeding Charmanders like crazy so I've got a few spares with perfect IVs; I'll give you one of 'em for the Bulbasaur

Thanks!!
shiny finder
shiny finder
You got it! I'll go catch your nest ball female and let you know when I have it. (sorry for the late reply, btw,. I just got home).

Oh wow, thanks!
shiny finder
shiny finder
Just caught one! Just let me know when you're around again and I'll send it over. I should be around for a few hours yet.
shmada
Thanks, man; I appreciate it!

And I think timezones are gonna be an issue here so should we do the trade on the GTS?

And I can give you a Charmander with 5 IVs in Blaze or Solar Power- which would you prefer?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Np!

Oh, that's fine. If you're free now though I can head on and we can trade directly...or still just the GTS; it doesn't really matter haha.

Oh, I mean the HA one would be awesome, thanks! I really don't need anything in return though haha.
shmada
I've got a few minutes so I can do either way- but I think the GTS would be a little quicker so...

Ah, it's no problem- I've got 3 boxes of charmanders cos I kept going for flawless haha. The HA ones I have are perfect except with their defense stat, and sadly their males so you won't be able to breed with special pokeballs. But one has HP Dragon and the other has HP Dark.

Which would you prefer?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Oh ok. Let's just do the GTS then. Go ahead and put up one asking for a level 30 female Ivysaur. They're level 1, male right?

That's ok, I appreciate it all the same! I guess the HP Dark one haha. Idk why. lol
shmada
Yep, it's a level one male. I just deposited it and I've put the message as shiny finder

Hope this charmander will be of use!
shiny finder
shiny finder
Well, I don't know how that's possible but I don't see it.
shmada
That's weird- I just checked and it was there... I'll reupload it and see if it changes anything
shmada
Ok; I just put it up again. It seems to be fine but idk- if it's not working we could try again later on
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah, I'm not sure. I guess there are just so many it doesn't show up. Want to just trade directly really quick? I'll need your FC if so. Here's my info: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374
shmada
Sorry for going off like that!! It was like 2am here so I couldn't stay.. And that's pretty weird- I guess we're gonna have to trade directly then.
I don't have my DS atm so I can't give my FC; can we wait til Friday to do the trade?
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha No worries. I figured it was something like that. And sure, Friday should work well. See you then!
shmada
Hey, man! I was on yesterday but you seem to only be online after 1am so it's hard for me to make the trade. I reuploaded to the GTS so could you check next time you're on? If we both are on at the same time, we could do a normal trade tho
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah sorry, I've been getting home later than I would like haha. Is it another Charmander? We might be able to do a direct trade though. How long will you be on?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Checked for a Charmander and still nothing. You sent that message around 1 pm EST. Would that time tomorrow (if I don't catch you today) work for a direct trade?
shmada
Idk what's wrong with the GTS... Oh well. No worries, man, the time difference is to blame smh

If you can trade now, I'll jump on. My FC is 5215-2954-4634
shiny finder
shiny finder
Yeah idk. Weird.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be online in 5 min.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Here's my info again in case you need it: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374