Smogon Forums

bsu
bsu
hmm im Gmt +8 and right now google is failing me and won't tell me what time it is for ur time zone lol. i don't believe i'll be affected by daylight savings and i tend to be free on my nights (which would be your mornings i believe??)
bsu
bsu
also i'll probs need a day or two to build a team first lol
Hogg
Hogg
How about Wednesday around 8 AM EST (which should be around 20:00 your time unless I'm completely screwing up the time zones)? Will that give you enough time to build?
bsu
bsu
ah ur USA east coast time zone! mm i actually have a midterm thursday so how about just like 24 hours later so your thursday morning and my thursday night? around 8 would be good for me. do you have like a time range btw or can you only do like strictly 8?
Hogg
Hogg
Actually any chance we can bump things to Friday, same time? Looks like I have to go in to work early tomorrow, sorry.
bsu
bsu
ooh idk i'm probably going to be out all of Friday night :/
I could do like Friday morning ish my time around 10-11 AM so your Thursday night 10-11pm ish?
bsu
bsu
alternatively i could play you earlier tonight/today? or during your lunch break which would be around midnight for me tonight. also i'll prob be in the lobby as bsuuuu when we do battle
Hogg
Hogg
I can probably get some time around my lunch break, although I'm not sure exactly when that'll be today. I'll look for you in the lobby.
bsu
bsu
ya let me know on showdown and here i guess haha i'll probs log into the lobby around 12 and stay for maybe an hour or so haha
bsu
bsu
alright I'm in the lobby and UU, ill be in there for an hour or so. if you're there challenge me!
Hogg
Hogg
PMed you on showdown.
bsu
bsu
sorry I'm back!
bsu
bsu
hey I'm going to pass out soon but will be up at around 9:30 AM so same time pm for you can we battle then?